View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 UDK, Unbutu and You. 

Post Re: UDK, Unbutu and You.
Ignorance wrote:
Updated sourced files uploaded. Enjoy the new extraction process...

Thanks, could you make a changelog?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 am
Project Free Fall Developer

Skiing has been improved a bit.

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

@Saccaed for updates and randomness...

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:30 am

Ignorance wrote:
Skiing has been improved a bit.

gee that was brief :)

Did you touch projectiles too? skiing feels better, projectiles feel "straighter" and "faster" (thats to say better)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

I didn't touch projectiles, but that doesn't mean that someone at epic didn't change the behavior.

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 am

To everyone that download the source files I put out yesterday, I accidentally uploaded an old archive of the files. I've uploaded the source code for the most recent release and updated the source files page; I suggest everyone download the new files.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2