View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Basic movement in Unity 
Project Free Fall Developer

Post Re: Basic movement in Unity
Yes. Find and select "Main Camera", expand the "Camera" component, adjust the FOV with the Field of View slider.

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

@Saccaed for updates and randomness...

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Couple of questions:

When can we expect some video updates from the new engine? I did see Fix upload some skiing around a map port I think.

Also, what will the graphics be like in Unity? Something more like L:O?

Can't wait to test it out.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 am

Arkoknaught: Do keep in mind that the UDK graphics you were seeing previously were all placeholder. The graphics for the unity version will be whatever is made. I've got quite a few assets and textures and shit ready but most likely won't be able to finish the whole artset.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm
Project Free Fall Developer

Graphics will likely be hodgepodge and will likely include whatever I can get my hands on; things that are made, anything bought off the unity asset store, etc. It'll look a lot like Smooth's game, Legacy, at first.

As for a video, soon. On the last item for the player mechanics porting list, air control. Plan for footage after air control and before the first unity tech demo(which happens after I go through and balance all the newly ported mechanics). Realistically I expect to get out some footage, if not a tech demo as well, before April.

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

@Saccaed for updates and randomness...

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2