View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to the Project FreeFall forums! 

Post Re: Welcome to the Project FreeFall forums!
Hi guy's I know Penguin, Greth I just play the game of T.A., I took this Freefall a shot and look's awesome, there is a glitch in the auto why does it arch so much and short? And also is there a way I can get others to play off my PC with a port forwarding? I test out a-lot of games and Tribes Ascend and I don't like the Autos on that game it seem to be unbalanced and shoots to far, and I like the Laser Rifle On tribes 2 wish it was in TA but no lol, any how let me know if there is a way to set up with my friend to test this out and help you guy's out anyway. Great job and looking forward to playing this game.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 pm

The thing with the auto is not a glitch

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello! I just downloaded the UE4 tech demo and it looks amazing. I love the Tribes (I have had a lot of fun with T:A and I did some pretty extensive modding to Starsiege back in the day), and I have been looking for something like it ever since T:A went under. What's been happening recently? What can I help with?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:16 pm
Project Free Fall Developer

CTF and a master server are what's been happening now. Things are ramping up to a good state for mappers. Anything you are particularly interested in? Code work? Content creation/mapping?

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

@Saccaed for updates and randomness...

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:39 pm

I could do some coding. What do you need done? I have a little experience with Unity; have you switched to that now? Or are you still using UE4?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Wait! I know! I could compose some music for the game. What do you need? Slow, spacey tracks? Fast paced duel music? Synth? Or are you not planning on using music at all?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 pm

No more work planned for Unity. All further work will be Unreal 4. Not planning any in game music. Have had a few people interested in doing some music, so maybe in the future some kind of in game music player will happen, no plans for the near future though.

"It's a weird feeling being borderline addicted to gaming and not having anything to play that I can tolerate at the same time." -DejZant

"No longer are you justified saying that an idea in science is not true because it doesn't make sense." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Hmm. I'm afraid I will likely not be much help then. I will follow with interest though! Thank you for your kindness warm welcome!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello,

I played T1/2 and quit when aerial assault came out, and then found legions a while ago. Loved legions, still do, but its unfortunately dead atm and i eventually started following the fps z website and then found this. Game looks good, and there seems to be a lot of potential in it. Anyways, ill keep an eye on this forum/game and hopefully see some familiar faces soon too.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Definitely keep an eye out. Finished implementing CTF and am planning for testing sometime this month.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next